Pocket Guide to Adoration equips Catholics with the tools they need to improve the way they pray and cultivate a deeper relationship with Jesus in the Eucharist.
Drawing from the wisdom of the Church and the writings from spiritual masters like St. Teresa of Avila and Fulton Sheen, Fr. Josh Johnson has produced an evergreen resource that Catholics will want to take with them every time they go to Adoration.
This pocket guide includes:
- Stories of Eucharistic miracles
- Lectio divina prompts and reflections
- Inspiration from the saints
- Litanies and devotionals, including the Litany of Trust by Sr. Faustina Maria Pia of the Sisters of Life.
Its small size makes it easy to carry, fit into a purse or handbag, or hand out at your parish. It has a beautiful Alpha Cowhide cover that will last for years.
Catholics who struggle to stay focused in prayer, who struggle to be consistent in their relationship with Jesus, who don’t know what to do in Adoration, or who simply need encouragement and inspiration to get there, will deeply appreciate this tiny but mighty book.
This essential pocket guide by Fr. Josh Johnson teaches Catholics:
- How to remain fixed on the face of Jesus during adoration.
- What to do with the distractions that will inevitably come in prayer.
- How to discern with the Holy Spirit the invitation from Jesus to rest during their time in Eucharistic Adoration.
- How to overcome spiritual dryness.
- How to pray with the Sacred Scriptures.
- How to pray with the mysteries of the Rosary during Adoration.
- How to pray with the lives of the saints.
- How to discern practical, concrete actions to take after Adoration.